Fujian Province Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment Plan (2020-2030) (Draft for Comment)
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2020-03-31 01:15
Fujian Province Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment Plan (2020-2030) (Draft for Comment)
(Summary description)With the acceleration of the construction of a new socialist countryside and the continuous improvement of farmers' living standards, farmhouses and houses have gradually developed towards market towns. Domestic sewage in some rural population gathering areas is directly discharged without any treatment, which not only destroys its own environment but also affects watersheds, groundwater and drinking water. Water quality environment such as water source. The treatment of rural domestic sewage is an important part of the improvement of the rural human settlement environment, an important measure to implement the strategy of rural revitalization, and an inherent requirement for the comprehensive construction of a well-off society.
- Categories:Industry News
- Time of issue:2020-03-31 01:15
Chapter 1 General
1.1 Planning background
With the acceleration of the construction of a new socialist countryside and the continuous improvement of farmers' living standards, farmhouses and houses have gradually developed towards market towns. Domestic sewage in some rural population gathering areas is directly discharged without any treatment, which not only destroys its own environment but also affects watersheds, groundwater and drinking water. Water quality environment such as water source. The treatment of rural domestic sewage is an important part of the improvement of the rural human settlement environment, an important measure to implement the strategy of rural revitalization, and an inherent requirement for the comprehensive construction of a well-off society.
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to rural sewage treatment. General Secretary Xi Jinping has made important instructions many times, emphasizing that the construction of toilet sewer pipe network and rural sewage treatment should be done according to local conditions, and continuously improve the quality of life of rural residents. In January 2018, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council issued the "Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on the Implementation of the Rural Revitalization Strategy", requiring rural garbage, sewage treatment and village appearance improvement as the main attack direction, and steadily and orderly promoting outstanding problems in the rural human settlement environment. Governance. In February 2018, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council issued the "Three-year Action Plan for Rural Habitat Environmental Remediation". In November 2018, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs issued the "Action Plan for Tackling the Challenge of Agricultural and Rural Pollution Control". It is required to take the county-level administrative area as a unit and implement unified planning, construction and management of rural domestic sewage treatment.
In July 2019, the Central Agricultural Office and other nine ministries and commissions issued the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment", proposing to strengthen overall planning, highlight key areas, choose appropriate models, improve the standard system, strengthen the management and protection mechanism, and work well for a long time. For the benefit, by 2020, in the eastern regions and other areas with basic conditions, the treatment rate of rural domestic sewage will be significantly improved, the situation of cross-flow and random discharge of sewage in villages will be basically eliminated, and the operation and maintenance management mechanism will be basically established.
The Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government continue to strengthen the deployment and promotion of rural domestic sewage treatment. In June 2015, the provincial government issued the "Fujian Water Pollution Prevention Action Plan Work Plan" requirements, taking county-level administrative areas as a unit, implementing unified planning, unified construction, and unified management of rural sewage treatment, and actively promoting urban sewage in areas with conditions Processing facilities and services extend to the countryside. In July 2016, the General Office of the Provincial Government issued the "Implementation Plan for Rural Waste and Waste Remediation Action in Fujian Province (2016-2020)" to make it clear that within 5 years, it will complete the sewage treatment of more than 6,500 administrative villages, making more than 70% of the province. The administrative village covers rural sewage treatment facilities. In August 2018, the Provincial Committee and the General Office of the Provincial Government issued the "Three-year Action Plan for Rural Habitat Environment Improvement in Fujian Province", proposing three technical routes for rural domestic sewage treatment, and proposed that the rural sewage treatment rate should reach more than 70% by 2020.
After years of continuous promotion, the effect of rural sewage treatment in our province has been continuously improved, but there is still a big gap with the national requirements and people's expectations, and further strengthening of governance is needed.
Practice shows that rural sewage treatment is a systematic project, involving technology, capital, operation and maintenance, supervision and other aspects. It is affected by various factors such as rural natural conditions, economic development level, population concentration, sewage treatment scale and discharge destination. Need to clarify governance objectives, governance timing, governance methods, and governance tasks through system planning.
1.2 Guiding ideology
Adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics and Xi Jinping's ecological civilization, and deeply implement the decision-making of the Party Central Committee, the State Council, the Provincial Party Committee and the Provincial Government on the implementation of the strategy of rural revitalization, rural human settlement improvement and pollution prevention, Effectively combined with the establishment of "Lvying Village", in accordance with the requirements of the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment" (Zhongnongfa  No. 14), based on the reality of our province's rural areas, we take rural domestic sewage treatment as an important project for people's livelihood and ecology The project is guided by sewage reduction, classified treatment, and recycling, and strengthens overall planning, highlights key areas, selects appropriate models, improves standard systems, strengthens management and protection mechanisms, strives to improve the level of rural sewage treatment in the province, and continuously improves rural areas The living environment continuously improves the mass happiness index.
1.3 Basic principles
(1) According to village measures, classified governance. Persist in collecting as much as possible and dispersing as appropriate, comprehensively considering the natural endowment of the village, economic and social development, the status of sewage production and discharge, the sensitivity of the ecological environment, the environmental capacity of the receiving water body, etc., and comprehensively assess the environmental benefits of rural domestic sewage treatment, For social and economic benefits, the domestic sewage treatment mode and treatment process are determined according to the village's measures, priority is given to resource recycling, and priority is given to urban sewage pipe network treatment. Where conditions permit, priority should be given to the integrated treatment model of access to the urban sewage pipeline network; indeed, unconditional villages with concentrated population, insufficient utilization of space, and better economic conditions can adopt a centralized collection and unified treatment model; Villages that are more dispersed and have complex topography and landforms adopt the governance model of nearby utilization and decentralized treatment.
(2) Highlight key points and advance step by step. According to the working idea of "emphasis on key points, typical demonstrations, easy to come first, comprehensive coverage", comprehensively integrate the current economic development level and financial investment capabilities of various regions at the current stage, reasonably determine the governance objectives and tasks and promote the timing, and do not engage in "one size fits all" and "walking together" . Priority is given to the treatment of villages with concentrated population, disorderly discharge of sewage and black and odorous water. Villages within the scope of watershed control units whose water quality needs to be further improved or improved, villages along the high-speed railway, and domestic sewage in the creation of "Green Village" have shortcomings. Board village. First, select counties (cities, districts) with good basic conditions to carry out pilot demonstrations of treatment, sum up the experience of pilot demonstrations in a timely manner, and promote the sewage treatment of villages in a solid and orderly manner.
(3) Equal emphasis on construction and management, long-term operation. Adhere to the mechanism of building first, building facilities afterwards, breaking the boundary between urban and rural areas, combining the integration of urban and rural water supply and drainage, and promoting the implementation of unified planning, unified construction, unified operation, and unified management of urban and rural water supply and drainage and rural domestic sewage treatment in county-level administrative regions as a unit to achieve The large-scale, specialized, socialized and intelligent operation and maintenance of rural domestic sewage facilities ensure the long-term stable and normal operation of various facilities after they are completed.
(4) Government leadership and social participation. Strengthen the responsibility of local governments, increase the investment of fiscal funds, strengthen the integration of departmental resources and forces, guide social capital and financial institutions to actively participate, and form a collaborative mechanism for joint efforts to promote work. Strengthen publicity and guidance, improve farmers' awareness of environmental protection, and guide the masses to participate in construction and operation and maintenance management.
1.4 Planning objectives
In 2020, formulate standardized standards, implement supporting policies, carry out special training, implement rural domestic sewage treatment in 2020 as a private practical project, carry out village domestic sewage treatment in the form of "county planning, continuous promotion" and establish a long-term mechanism; combine Renovation of household toilets, management villages to achieve comprehensive management and control. The treatment rate of rural domestic sewage in the province has reached over 70%. Local governments have basically established a long-term mechanism for rural sewage treatment.
By 2025, take the lead to complete the centralized drinking water source protection zone, within the scope of the main watershed and small watershed control unit where water quality needs to be further improved or improved, there are black and odorous water bodies in rural areas, important bay coasts, large tourist population, high-speed railway The domestic sewage treatment of villages in environmentally sensitive areas along the route. Among them, 1,000 provincial village pilot demonstration villages were completed by 2022. The sewage collection rate is not less than 60% in mountain villages and not less than 80% in plain villages. 51 counties completed the governance (accounting for 61%). The province's rural life governance rate reached over 75%.
By 2030, all administrative villages will basically achieve effective governance and control. The governance villages will strive to achieve a governance rate of more than 95%, with a sewage collection rate of not less than 65% in mountain villages and not less than 85% in plain villages. The province's rural life governance rate reached over 80%. All localities have established a long-term mechanism for rural sewage treatment.
1.5 Scope of planning
All administrative villages (agricultural communities) in the province, but excluding urban villages within the city, county (city, district) urban built-up area.
1.6 Planning period
Taking 2018 as the planning base year, the short-term plan: 2020-2025, and the long-term plan: 2026-2030.
1.7 Basis of preparation
1.7.1 Laws and regulations
(1) "People's Republic of China Urban and Rural Planning Law" (Amended in April 2019)
(2) Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Water Pollution (as amended in June 2017)
(3) "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Soil Pollution" (promulgated in August 2018)
(4) Other relevant laws and regulations
1.7.2 Government documents
(1) "Strategic Planning for Rural Development (2018-2022)"
(2) "Notice of the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the "Three-year Action Plan for Rural Habitat Environment Improvement" (Zhongbanfa  No. 5)
(3) "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment" (Zhongnongfa  No. 14)
(4) "Notice of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs on Printing and Distributing the Action Plan for Tackling Tough Battles in Agricultural and Rural Pollution Control" (Huanshui (2018) No. 143)
(5) "Letter from the Central Agricultural Office and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs on Printing and Delivering the Division of Labor Plan for Rural Habitat Environment Improvement" (Nongshe Han  No. 3)
(6) "Notice of Fujian Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment, Fujian Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan of the Action on Tackling the Challenge of Agricultural and Rural Pollution Control in Fujian Province" (Minhuanfa  No. 31)
(7) "Notice of the General Office of the Fujian Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China on Printing and Distributing the "Three-year Action Plan for the Rehabilitation of Rural Human Settlements in Fujian Province"" (Fujian Committee Office Issue  No. 12)
(8) "Notice of the General Office of the Fujian Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China on Printing and Distributing the "Fujian Provincial Rural Habitat Environment Restructuring Division of Labor Plan"" (Min Committee Office  No. 21)
(9) Other related documents
1.7.3 Standard Guide
(1) "Code for Design of Outdoor Drainage" (GB50014-2006)
(2) "Code for Design of Building Water Supply and Drainage" (GB50015-2003)
(3) "Technical Standards for Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment Engineering" (GB/T51347-2019)
(4) "Guidelines for Construction and Investment of Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment Projects" (Huanfa  No. 130)
(5) "Sanitary Codes for Rural Household Toilets" (GB 19379-2012)
(6) "Technical Specifications for Rural Life Pollution Control" (HJ574-2010)
(7) "Technical Policies for the Prevention and Control of Pollution in Rural Life" (Huanfa  No. 20)
(8) "Village Regulation Technical Specifications" (GB 50445-2008
(9) Fujian Province "Rural Pollutant Discharge Standards for Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment Facilities" (DB35/1869-2019)
(10) "Environmental Protection Technical Requirements for Standardized Construction of Drinking Water Sources" (HJ 773-2015)
(11) "Guidelines for the Compilation of Special Planning for Rural Domestic Sewage Treatment in County Areas (Trial)" (Huanban Soil Letter  No. 756)
(12) "Emission Standards of Pollutants for Urban Sewage Treatment Plants" (GB18918-2002)
(13) "Farmland Irrigation Water Quality Standards" (GB5084-2005)
(14) "Water Quality Standards for Wastewater Discharge into Urban Sewers" (GB/T 31962-2015)
(15) "Atlas of Standard Design for Three-Sized Brick Septic Tanks in Rural Areas of Fujian Province" (DBJT13-104)
Chapter 2 Basic Information
Fujian Province has jurisdiction over 9 district-based cities and Hepingtan comprehensive experimental zones, with a total of 84 counties (cities and districts) and 14,178 administrative villages (including agricultural communities). As of the end of 2018, there were approximately 6.4 million rural households with a permanent population of approximately 23.67 million.
2.1 Distribution of rural population and villages in the province
2.1.1 Classification index
(1) Terrain conditions: Mountains and hills in our province account for more than 80% of the total area of the province, and the terrain is generally high in the northwest and low in the southeast. The terrain conditions in different regions vary greatly and can be divided into coastal plain areas and inland mountainous areas.
(2) Population density: Population density is the number of people per unit of land area, and the unit of measurement is people per square kilometer. It is an important indicator for measuring the distribution of population in a region. This plan counts the distribution of villages by population density.
According to statistics, the villages with high population concentration in our province are concentrated in the coastal plain area, involving 44 counties (cities, districts), 7071 villages, and a population of 16.52 million.
In the mountainous areas in the interior, the degree of population concentration is low, involving 40 counties (cities, districts), 7107 villages, and a population of 7.15 million. See Table 3-1 and Table 3-2 for details. The two have obvious differences in terrain conditions and population density. The coastal plain area only accounts for about 1/3 of the province's area, while the population accounts for 70% of the total population. The population concentration is significantly higher than that of the inland mountainous areas.
2.2 Distribution of villages in environmentally sensitive areas
Environmentally sensitive areas in rural areas mainly include centralized drinking water source protection areas, main watershed and small watershed control units where water quality needs to be further stabilized, coastal areas of important bays, areas with black and odorous water bodies in rural areas, areas with large tourist population and high-speed railway lines Wait. These places have high environmental sensitivity and high water quality requirements, which need to be the focus of rural sewage treatment (see Table 2-3).
2.2.1 Villages in drinking water source protection area
Identify and summarize villages in drinking water source protection areas (including municipal, county, and township levels). The number of villages in our province located in drinking water source protection areas is 491, as shown in Figure 2-1. Combined with "Technical Requirements for Environmental Protection of Standardized Construction of Drinking Water Sources", domestic sewage treatment in drinking water source protection zones should be done well, domestic sewage outlets in primary protection zones should be closed or moved out, and secondary protection zones should be closed. Village domestic sewage is collected and discharged to the outside of the protected area for treatment or discharge, or all collected into sewage treatment plants (facilities) for treatment and then discharged to the downstream of the protected area. Areas where tail water does not form surface runoff can be used for land consumption to ensure that no Affect the water quality of the water source.
2.2.2 Villages within the control unit of the main watershed and small watershed where water quality needs to be further stabilized
According to the water quality monitoring data of major watersheds and small watersheds in 2018, the water quality of some major watersheds and small watersheds in our province is still unstable, and it is necessary to strengthen the treatment of rural domestic sewage in relevant watershed control units, involving villages 3424.